Recently I was browsing through fabricworm.com (very dangerous for me because they have such adorable fabric)... and came across this fabric.
|Sheri McCulley Studio, Woodland Tails|
I thought it would make a great top for a quick baby quilt. Here is how I made it:
1) Sew right sides of fabric together, leaving an opening at the bottom to flip inside out.
2) I cut two layers of Warm & Natural Cotton Batting that would fit perfectly inside the quilt.
3) Pinned the layers together.
4) I then just sewed along the inner border and sewed around the circles.
5) Slip-stitched the opening shut.
6) That's it! :)
This would make a cute wall hanging quilt too.
Happy Sewing! :)