Recently when my sister-in-law was in town, she asked me to help her make strap covers for her Beco baby carrier. I see several tutorials out there for making sucking pads/strap covers for the Ergo baby carrier, but haven't seen many for the Beco. The Beco strap covers are not for the thicker part of the straps, but actually the nylon part that clips onto the bigger thicker part (if you have one, you will know what I am talking about). This nylon strap is placed right where most babies' mouths are, and when sucked on, they leave red marks on the side of your baby's mouth. Not good. So if you have a Beco, you will want to make these. :)
-Batting (I use Warm & Natural cotton batting)
1) Cut four 6" x 6" pieces out of your fabric. Cut two 6" x 6" pieces out of your batting.
2) Place two fabric pieces together (right sides facing together) and then a piece of batting below that.
3) Sew layers together using a 1/4" seam allowance. Make sure to leave at least a 2" opening for turning inside out.
4) Clip corners and trim off excess batting. Turn inside out. Poke out corners.
5) Topstitch using a 1/8" seam allowance all the way around.
6) Sew velcro pieces in place.
Look at it in action~! :)